Monday, March 2, 2009

Conductors get all the cheese they want.

Everyone else has such cute little stories about there kids that I thought I should start writing ome of this stuff down, because I am begining to forget, so having said that...

Tonight at dinner Cally had finished up first and Tucker wanted her to play us a "Cally original" song on the piano. She was being shy but started playing all the same. She was doing a really good job, so I was being supportive and telling her how great it sounded. I then told her that maybe when she grows up she could even be a conductor. Tucker thought that was a cool idea, but if you know Cally you know what she did...said no and rolled her eyes at me. Tucker thought he would try to entice her into it and says, "Ya know Cally, conductors get all the cheese they want." I thought that was so funny. I said why cheese Tuck and he said, ya know mom Parmesean. I lost it. Cally LOVES Parmesean. So much so that she even snuck some of it in the middle of the night and I found a bowl of it under her bed.

I guess my kids are kinda funny too! Just thought I would share.

1 comment:

Susan said...

They are so funny! That is too cute!