Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cheesy Chicken Bundles, Wax and Margaritas!!!

(We missed you Susan!!)

O.K., so I'm not going to take pictures at every cards night, but it was fun to take them on Tuesday! :)

Like I said, it's nice for me that they're on my camera, because I get to choose not to put the ugly ones of me on there! :) I'll throw this one in there though, just to make everyone happy....


Man did I have some caterpillars come off of those brows!!! Thanks for waxing Michelle! :)


(Only Amy could talk while she's getting her brows done...) :)




On to the Cheesy Chicken Bundles.... (Kate you should post the recipe on here.)

Mel cutting the rib meat off - I think she cut off half the breast! :)
You have to dip the breast in butter and then dip it in this mixture (bread crumbs, fresh parm. cheese, cheddar cheese and salt and pepper)
I wish I took a picture of all the chicken we did...this is only mine. I think we did close to 65 breasts!


What a blast! Can't wait for tomorrow! If you need the recipe for the manicotti...read the post before this one...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

"That stuff is hot man..."

Katie said...

I was totally going to post that!!! Hilarious!

Michelle Dykstra said...

you guys that was so funny I think I almost passed out from laughing so damn hard! I haven't laughed like that in a very long time!! thanks amy