Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friday Night!!!

So here's the deal about Friday. We are going to make frozen Manicotti and also more freezer corn. I will take care of getting the corn, and then we'll just split it up like last time - so bring your money! :) As far as for the ingredients for the manicotti we're all going to get our own ingredients. This means that if you want to make three meals, you have to get enough for three meals. The recipe I'm going to give you is only enough for one meal.


8-10 manicotti shells
1 pound (2 cups) ricotta cheese
1 T. Parsley
1 egg, beaten
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese

I think we decided that instead of buying the foil pans, that we were just going to put them in gallon size Ziploc freezer bags, so bring some of those too! Oh, and also bring quart size freezer bags for your corn!

O.K., I think I covered it all! I'll be sure to bring my camera! :)

No comments: