Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Dragon Pants"

So this made me laugh. I thought you all might enjoy it too.

So today I'm standing in the kitchen doing dishes and Caroline asks if she can go outside to play. I told her it was cold outside and she would need warmer clothes on....she had a nap today and was still in her t-shirt and shorts.

Caroline--thats fine, I'll just go get my dragon pants

Me--what are you talking about, honey?

Caroline--you know my purple dragon pants, I wore them the other day

Me--no, honey, I don't know what you are talking about. You don't have any pants with dragons on them

Caroline--no silly, they're just my dragon pants they don't have on them. You know, thats what you told me they were called

Then I figured it all out. The other day we were getting ready to go outside to play and I told her she needed to put something warm pants on. I said how about a pair of JOGGING PANTS. So after a good laugh I explained to her that they are called jogging pants not dragon pants, but I bet you can guess what she's still calling them....that's right...her dragon pants. She cracks me up. Hope you girls got a giggle.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I do love a good Caroline story!

Aimee said...

I totally got a giggle! Sweet Caroline! :)

Melanie said...

i'm laughing out loud - literally! she is so funny!