Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cheesy Freezer Chicken Bundles Recipe

OK, let me just start by saying that my husband HATES processed frozen food. However...I love a quick dinner. Everyone has those days where time has just gotten away from you, and on those days I would do chicken kievs. My husband won't eat it. Well, we have found a couple recipes for frozen chicken that my husband LOVES. Cheesy Freezer Chicken Bundles is one of those recipes. It takes very little time to put together and is just much better tasting if you ask me. I hope you like it as much as we do. Enjoy!

Cheesy Chicken Bundles

1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
6 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup butter, melted

SERVING DAY
2 Tbs butter, melted
1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated

Cooking Day Instructions
Mix together bread crumbs, cheeses, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken pieces in melted butter, then in cheese mixture. Tuck sides of chicken breast under to form individual bundles. To freeze, wrap each bundle in plastic wrap, and then place in freezer bags.

Serving Day Instructions
Thaw, then place chicken bundles in large, shallow baking dish. Melt remaining 2 T. butter and pour over bundles. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees approximately 1 hour, until chicken is crispy.

Cooking times may vary depending on the size of your bundles.

Enjoy,
Katie


1 comment:

Aimee said...

O.K. - so I made these tonight, and I forgot how much me and the fam LOVE them!!! The kids especially!!