Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thankful!

I want to say how much fun I had my girls last night! I guess I never really thought about it until last night when we were all talking, we REALLY are lucky to have eachother! I love my girls and look forward to seeing you every week! Thank you all for being there for me when I needed to talk, cry or scream my way through some of the tougher times in my life. I don't think I would have gotten through them without all of you. Life is so much easier when you have friends like mine to look up to for guidence. Well what I am trying to say is...thanks, thanks for everything!

Luv u all!
-chelle

2 comments:

Melanie said...

tears in my eyes! you're welcome!!!! and thank you right back! love ya!!

Aimee said...

That was REALLY nice Michelle! Thank you too! :)

Hey - us "high-strung" people have to stick together! :)